Follow us on Twitter @uptonjfc
Upton JFC (Chester) is a grass roots FA Community Club with charitable status. We provide an inclusive environment for children from 5 years old. We also have thriving Adults football including, Footie 4 Females, Masters, Open Age Youth Teams, Social Football and a Vet’s team.
In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the year award; our aims and objectives are:
- To provide a safe, inclusive environment for all players to enjoy football and football related activities.
- To provide coaching that is appropriate for, and of benefit to, all players regardless of their ability.
- To support the Club’s volunteers and ensure that they receive the training and equipment they need to perform their duties on behalf of the Club.
- To provide strong financial governance thus ensuring that all the Club’s financial responsibilities are met.
- To work closely with the FA at all levels and uphold the values and principles of the Respect campaign.
In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the Year Award.
2020/21 Executive Committee
|Club Welfare Officer||Eleanor Rowlandsemail@example.com|
|Resources Officer||Fiona Whitfield|
|Junior Development Officer||Andy Murphy|
|Youth Development Officer||Danny Evans|
|Adult Development Officer||Dave Rockall|
|Girls Development Officer||Sue Terry|