Follow us on Twitter @uptonjfc
Upton JFC (Chester) is a grass roots FA Community Club with charity status. We provide an inclusive environment for girls and boys from 5 to 18 years; we also have thriving Footie 4 Females, Open Age and Vet’s teams. In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the year award; our aims and objectives are:
- To provide a safe, inclusive environment for all its players to enjoy football and football related activities.
- To provide coaching that is appropriate for, and of benefit to, all players regardless of their ability.
- To support the Club’s volunteers and ensure that they receive the training and equipment they need to perform their duties on behalf of the Club.
- To provide strong financial governance thus ensuring that all the Club’s financial responsibilities are met.
- To work closely with the FA at all levels and to uphold the values and principles of the Respect campaign.
Upton JFC was delighted to have been an FA SSE Wildcats Girls’ Football Centre.
Sessions for girls aged 5-11 ran for 16 weeks until the 28th July.
In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the Year Award.
|Vice Chairperson||Andy Murphy|
|Club Welfare Officer||Eleanor Rowlandsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Resources Manager||Fiona Whitfield|
|Chartered Standard & Compliance Officer||Susan Terry|