Upton JFC (Chester) is an FA Accredited Club with charitable status (Charity Number 1172690), which is affiliated to Cheshire FA. We provide an inclusive environment for children from 5 years old. We also have thriving Adults football including, Upton Ladies, Masters, Open Age Youth Teams, Social Football and a Vet’s team.
The Club is accredited by the FA in recognition of the club structure and strong governance; our aims and objectives are:
- To provide a safe, inclusive environment for all players to enjoy football and football related activities.
- To provide coaching that is appropriate for, and of benefit to, all players.
- To support the Club’s volunteers and ensure that they receive the training and equipment they need to perform their duties on behalf of the Club.
- To provide strong financial governance thus ensuring that all the Club’s financial responsibilities are met.
- To work closely with the FA at all levels and uphold the values and principles of the Respect campaign.
Photo Gallery 2023
2023/24 Executive Committee
|Vice Chair||Russ Butcher|
|Club Welfare Officer||Ricardo Gomezemail@example.com|
|Kit/Club Shop Manager||Natalie Abrahamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Equipment Manager||Holly Armouremail@example.com|
|Adult Development||Dave Rockall|
|Youth Development||Dan Evans|
|Girls Development||Sue Terryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the Year Award.