Follow us on Twitter @uptonjfc
Upton JFC (Chester) is a grass roots FA Community Club with charity status. We provide an inclusive environment for girls and boys from 5 to 18 years; we also have thriving Footie 4 Females, Open Age and Vet’s teams. In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the year award; our aims and objectives are:
- To provide a safe, inclusive environment for all its players to enjoy football and football related activities.
- To provide coaching that is appropriate for, and of benefit to, all players regardless of their ability.
- To support the Club’s volunteers and ensure that they receive the training and equipment they need to perform their duties on behalf of the Club.
- To provide strong financial governance thus ensuring that all the Club’s financial responsibilities are met.
- To work closely with the FA at all levels and to uphold the values and principles of the Respect campaign.
Upton JFC U7 and U8 teams played in the C&DJFL festival
In May 2017 the Club was proud to be awarded the Cheshire FA Community Club of the Year Award.
|Club Welfare Officer||Eleanor Rowlandsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Resources Officer||Fiona Whitfield|